How Priority is Assisting Customers During The Covid-19 Pandemic
As the information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, we want you to know that we are here to support you.
Arrears Management: Priority has suspended all arrears management charges for all customers until May 1, 2020.
Disconnections: Priority is committing to not leaving any of our customers without power during this difficult time. We are cancelling all disconnections until May 1, 2020.
Payment Plans: Priority can offer a payment plan for those who have an account that is in arrears by more than one billing cycle. Please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives to learn more about our payment plan options.
For more information about government programs that may be available to you, please visit the links below:
- Ontario Electricity Support Program (OESP)
- Low-income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP)
- Current Government Relief Options (CERB)
If you are concerned about being able to pay your bill, we want you to know we are here to help you. Please contact Customer Service and to see what options are available to you. You can do so through the following methods:
- Chat with a Customer Service Representative online between 8:00am and 4:00pm EDT. We have added more live chat users to help improve our response time during this period.
- Email [email protected]
- Our phone lines are open. Call 1.866.836.3837 x1 to speak with a Customer Service Representative between 8:00am and 4:00pm EDT.