Take me out to the ball game, take me out to the crowd…… Follow the instructions below for your chance to win a pair of premium Blue Jays Tickets for the game on Thursday, May 23rd, 2019 starting at 12:37pm. The Toronto Blue Jays will be facing the Boston Red Sox at the Rogers Centre.
With a fresh, young team, the Blue Jays are ready for action!
Follow this link: http://ow.ly/bzrt30oiBjP and complete a Google Review Star Rating and Written Review for Priority Submetering Solutions.
Upon completion of writing the review, please email [email protected] with your name and account # to ensure you are entered into the draw.
Please read the full Rules and Regulations below.
Official Rules & Regulations
Priority Submetering Solutions Inc.
Google Review Contest
“All Current” Customers
April 16 to May 13, 2019
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
PROMOTION ELIGIBILITY, CHANCES OF WINNING, AND SKILL TESTING QUESTION:
- This promotional draw is sponsored by Priority Submetering Solutions Inc. (PRIORITY), and is open to entrants who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, and who are legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) and who are residential customers of PRIORITY, and with their account current and in good standing as per the PRIORITY database records. The entrant must reside in the Priority metered unit to be eligible for entry.
- This Draw is not open to any individual if they are an employee of PRIORITY, or a relative of that employee or any of their respective agencies, affiliates, parent companies or subsidiaries. PRIORITY reserves the right to require proof of eligibility and to conduct a background check on entrants, if applicable.
- In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant may be required to answer a skill testing question. All answers are final, and if incorrect, the selected entrant will not receive the prize.
- To receive one (1) draw entry, the entrant must complete a star and written Google Review on the Priority Submetering Solutions Google Business account page. The entrant must then send an email to [email protected] to confirm their review and verify their account.
- The chance of winning is dependent upon the number of draw entries received by 11:59 pm (EST) on the May 13, 2019.
- Google Review submissions that are incomplete, illegible, and fraudulent or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER:
- The “Priority Submetering Solutions Google Review Contest” will run between 9:00 am (EST) on April 16, 2019 and 11:59 pm (EST) on May 13, 2019, and can be accessed by clicking on the link through the emailer or on the promotional box located at https://prioritymeter.com/ca/.
- Eligible entrants as (described in Rule #1), must fully complete a “Priority Submetering Solutions Google Review” and all entries must be received by 11:59pm (EST) on May 13, 2019.
- To receive one (1) entry to the draw for two (2) tickets to the Blue Jays Baseball Game for the date Thursday, May 23rd, 2019 at 12:37pm, the entrant must complete a star and written Google review on the Priority Submetering Solutions Google Business account page. The entrant must then send an email to [email protected] to confirm their review and verify their account.
- Entrants that only give PRIORITY a “star” rating on Google Plus, will NOT be eligible to receive one (1) entry into the draw.
- Eligible entrants will be notified that the promotion has begun via;
- Email distribution as per PRIORITY’s email database records
- Posts on the PRIORITY Facebook page located at www.facebook.com/PrioritySubmeteringSolutions/
- Posts on the PRIORITY Twitter page located at https://twitter.com/prioritymeter
- A box notification when the entrant visits https://prioritymeter.com/ca/
PRIORITY will not be responsible for errors in database entries or for email delivery errors.
- Once the entrant has completed the Google Review AND emailed [email protected]to verify their account, the entrant will automatically be entered into the promotional draw for a chance to win two (2) tickets to the Blue Jays Baseball Game for the date Thursday, May 23rd 2019 at 12:37pm.
- Maximum of one (1) pair of two (2) tickets shall be won per person.
- The draw will take place on May 14, 2019.
- Two (2) back up winners will be drawn immediately following the drawing of the primary winner, to be used in the event that the primary winner cannot be contacted or is not eligible to win the prize. Back up winners will be used as required, in the order in which they were drawn.
- Attempts will be made to award a winner with the respective prize by contacting him/her through the contact information provided through the Google Review and/or through PRIORITY’s database records, from 9:00 am (EST) to 4:00 pm (EST) for two (2) business days following the draw (or a period of time as deemed necessary by PRIORITY). The selected entrant is responsible for returning any telephone message left by PRIORITY within the time frame stipulated in the message in order to remain eligible to win the prize.
- If, at the end of the above mentioned time period, the selected winner has not been contacted or otherwise declared a winner for that prize, he/she will no longer be eligible to receive the prize and the first back up will be contacted.
- The pair (2 tickets) will be awarded and emailed out after completion of the promotion, as each review is assessed by Priority.
- Limit: one (1) grand prize of two (2) Blue Jays tickets available to be won by one (1) winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and has no cash value. No prize substitutions will be made.
- This draw/promotion is in no way associated or endorsed by Google Inc, Toronto Blue Jays. or any other company associated with any of the prizes awarded.
- All information provided through “Priority Submetering Solutions Google Review Contest” becomes the property of Priority Submetering Solutions Inc. and none shall be returned.
- By completing “Priority Submetering Solutions Google Review Contest” and by entering the corresponding draw, the entrant agrees that any comments they submit or a portion of those comments, may be used for PRIORITY marketing purposes with the use of that entrant’s first name and last initial.
- Any entry that is incomplete, illegible, damaged or irregular, or that contains false information is invalid.
- PRIORITY reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, close, suspend, reinstate or amend in whole or in part, this promotional draw at any time without prior notice for any reason whatsoever.
- By entering this promotional draw, each entrant agrees to abide by these Rules, which are subject to change without notice.
- All decisions by PRIORITY with respect to all aspects of this promotional draw shall be final and binding. All entrants agree to abide by all of the instructions and decisions of PRIORITY. In the event of any dispute regarding the interpretation of these Rules or any decision rendered by PRIORITY, the decision or interpretation of PRIORITY shall prevail.
- Any attempt to tamper with the entry process, to interfere with the survey, the promotional draw or these Rules, to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the administration, security or legitimate operation of the promotional draw, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and PRIORITY reserves the right to seek damages or other relief or both from all persons responsible for such acts to the fullest extent permitted by law, which may include banning or disqualifying entrants from this and future PRIORITY Draws and Promotions.
- PRIORITY is not responsible for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. PRIORITY is not responsible for any liability for damage to any computer system or other electronic device resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this promotional draw.
- PRIORITY does not assume responsibility of any nature whatsoever in all cases where the inability to hold the promotional draw results from any event beyond the reasonable control of PRIORITY, including without limitation, any Act of God, any strike, lock-out or other labour conflict, war, act of terror, unavailability of any website, or should a virus, worm, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of PRIORITY, corrupt the security, data integrity, or proper administration of the promotional draw.
- None of PRIORITY, its associates, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releases”) are responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury up to and including death, property loss or other damage to entrant, winner and/or travelling companion arising from or in connection with the acceptance, redemption or use/misuse of a Prize or participation in this promotional draw. The ticket receiver assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotional draw or use or redemption of the tickets.
- PRIORITY shall not be responsible for entries not received or not considered eligible due to incomplete, inaccurate, unclear or indecipherable information, failed or interrupted network connections or other mechanical or technical problems, however caused, (including a busy phone signal). PRIORITY shall have no liability for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected Draw entries, or for any failure, interruption, delay, error or omission of the PRIORITY website, or any other website(s) used during or for the purpose of participating in the promotional draw (the “Website(s)”) or features on the Websites during the promotional draw, for any problems related to the Websites or the PRIORITY website, including mechanical or technical malfunction of, or damage to, any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, for failure of any email or Draw entry to be received by PRIORITY for any reason, for damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or other electronic device(s), or for breaches of privacy for any reason beyond the control of PRIORITY including interference by third party computer “hackers”.
- This promotional draw is subject to all applicable federal and state laws within Canada (excluding Quebec) and is void within or where prohibited by law.
- If any provision of these Rules or the application thereof to any person or circumstance shall, to any extent, be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Rules, or the application of such provision to persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is held invalid or unenforceable, shall not be affected thereby and each provision of these Rules shall be valid and enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law and be independent of every other provision of these Rules.
For more information or questions regarding this promotion or these Rules & Regulations, please contact PRIORITY Marketing at 1-866-836-3837 x 128.