Before you can log into your account, you need to set up your account including your billing information.
To log into your Priority account:
- Select the “My Account” tab at the top of the home page. Enter your Priority Account Number and Access Number found in the lower right corner of your bill.
- The “Statement” window shows all of your account’s activity including bills issued, the Statement Date, Payments Received and Balance.
- Just above the “Statement” window is the “Invoice List” window. This window shows the Billing Periods for each bill issued, the number of days, the dollar amount of a bill and the Due Dates.
- By clicking on a particular “Billing Period” you will be able to see the details of that particular bill in the “Billing Detail” window to the right of the “Invoice List” window.
- You can then print a copy of this bill by selecting the green “Preview” button located just above the “Billing Detail” window. Select “File” and then “Print” to print a copy of the highlighted bill.