Priority Promotions: Win Free Electricity For A Year 2018 – Rules And Regulations
Official Rules & Regulations – Priority Submetering Solutions, Inc. Free Electricity for a Year Promotion. September 4 to 28, 2018.
Official Rules & Regulations Priority Submetering Solutions, Inc. Free Electricity for a Year Promotion September 4 to 28, 2018 NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. THIS GIVEAWAY IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. PROMOTION ELEGIBILITY, CHANCES OF WINNING, AND SKILL TESTING QUESTION:
1. This promotional drawing is sponsored by Priority Submetering Solutions, Inc. (PRIORITY), and is open to entrants who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry, and who are legal, permanent residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), and who are residential electricity customers of PRIORITY and/or who reside in a PRIORITY submetered and/or billed place of residence and with their account current and in good standing, as per the PRIORITY database records.
2. This draw is not open to any individual who is an employee of PRIORITY, or a relative of a PRIORITY employee, nor any of their respective agencies, affiliates, parent companies, or subsidiaries. PRIORITY reserves the right to require proof of eligibility, if applicable.
3. In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant may be required to answer a skill testing question. All answers are final, and if incorrect, the selected entrant will not receive the prize.
4. Each eligible entrant may enter the ‘Free Electricity for a Year Promotion’ as described in Rule #9.
5. The chances of winning one (1) prize as described in Rule #11 is dependent upon the number of drawing entries received by 11:59 pm (EST) on the last day of the promotion being Thursday September 28, 2018.
6. Drawing entries that are incomplete, illegible, fraudulent or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
7. Distribution of the Free Electricity for a Year promotional insert will commence on or after August 3, 2018 and will be included in residential bills issued for Canadian residents who PRIORITY bills for electricity for the billing period of August 14, 2018, August 21, 2018 and the first billing cycle of September 2018. Customer bills are mailed by third class mail to the PRIORITY customer at the address contained in PRIORITY database records, all as determined by PRIORITY. HOW TO ENTER:
8. The promotion time period is as follows: 9:00am (EST) on Monday September 4th, 2018 to 11:59pm (EST) on Friday September 28, 2018.
9. No purchase necessary to enter. To enter this promotion, the entrant can: a. Navigate to www.prioritymeter.com and select the ‘Free Electricity’ promotional bar at the top of the screen. i. The entrant will be prompted to enter their First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Phone Number, and comic caption (if applicable) and agree to the promotional Rules & Regulations. iii. The entrant must then select ‘Enter’. b. Send in a request to be entered by mail by completing a legibly hand printed or typed letter indicating first and last name, certification of age eligibility, PRIORITY account number, current address, and phone number. Mail to: Priority Submetering Solutions, Attention: Marketing Department, 1465 Pickering Pkwy, Ste. 100, Pickering, ON, L1V 7G7, Canada c. Send in a request by email with the same information as indicated in Rule #9b to [email protected]
10. Each eligible entrant may enter one (1) time, as described in Rule #9, for a maximum of one (1) drawing entries.
11. Once the entrant has entered the promotion via one (1) of the methods described in Rule #9, the entrant will automatically be entered into the drawing for a chance to win the following prize: a. Free Electricity for a year, meaning one (1) year up to a maximum of $1200.00 (CAD) for the entire year. SELECTION:
12. One (1) drawing will take place on Tuesday October 2, 2018 and will include all eligible entrants as described in Rules #1 and #2, who have entered the drawing by one (1) of the methods described in Rule #9.
13. A total of one (1) winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received, and will be awarded the prize listed in Rule #11.
14. All decisions of PRIORITY are final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion. PRORITY will attempt to contact the winner by email as the first method of contact. If no email address is provided, PRIORITY will then contact the winner by phone. The winner must claim their prize within three (3) business days after the date of notification of such prize. A winner’s failure to respond to the prize notification within the specified three (3) business days will be considered such winner’s forfeiture of the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. If an entrant is found to be ineligible, an alternate winner may also be selected from the pool of eligible entries. PRIORITY reserves the right to ship prizes directly to the email and/or mailing addresses provided by winners during their entry of this promotion. Each entry submitted in response to this promotion and in accordance with the Rules will constitute an official entry. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted. Duplicate entries will be void. All entrants agree to abide by these Official Promotion Rules. All entries become the property of PRIORITY.
15. Limit: one (1) grand prize, one (1) winner.
16. The prize is non-transferable and has no cash value. No prize substitutions will be made. If the winner does not use the allotted prize amount each month or at the end of the year, there is no carry over. ie. If the bill is $60.00 (CAD) in any given month, the winner will NOT receive the additional $480.00 (CAD) in cash.
17. The winning entrant’s PRIORITY account/invoice will be credited beginning October 1, 2018 and continues until September 30, 2019 OR until a maximum of $1200.00 (CAD) in credits has been issued. If the maximum of $1200.00 (CAD) is reached prior to September 30, 2019, then the account will no longer be credited and the prize will be deemed fully awarded.
18. This promotion is not to be combined with any other offers or credits. If the winner is part of the Ontario Electricity Support Program (OESP), and has their electricity bill paid for by the OESP program, PRIORITY will not issue the winner with any credits or cash values from this promotional offering. GENERAL RULES:
19. All information provided through the ‘Free Electricity for a Year Promotion’ becomes property of PRIORITY and no entries shall be returned.
20. Any entry that is incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, or that contains false information is invalid.
21. PRIORITY reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, close, suspend, reinstate or amend in whole or in part, this promotional drawing at any time without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever.
22. By entering this promotional drawing, each entrant agrees to abide by these Rules.
23. All decisions by PRIORITY with respect to all aspects of this promotional drawing shall be final and binding. All entrants agree to abide by all of the instructions and decisions of PRIORITY. In the event of any dispute regarding the interpretation of these Rules or any decision rendered by PRIORITY, the decision or interpretation of PRIORITY shall prevail.
24. Prize winners may be required to sign, before receiving the prize, a form declaring that they have claimed their prize. Prize winners may also be required to sign, before receiving the prize, a photo release form as well as a declaration and release, confirming promotion eligibility, compliance with the promotion rules and releasing PRIORITY from any liability associated with and/or arising from this promotion.
25. Any attempt to tamper with the entry process, to interfere with the promotion, the promotional drawing, or these Rules, to deliberately damage any website or to undermined the administration, security or legitimate operation of the promotional drawing, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and PRIORITY reserves the right to seek damages or other relief or both from all persons responsible for such acts to the fullest extent permitted by law, which may include banning or disqualifying entrants from this and future PRIORITY drawing and promotions.
26. PRIORITY does not assume responsibility of any nature whatsoever in all cases where the inability to hold the promotional drawing results from any event beyond the reasonable control of PRIORITY, including without limitation, any Act of God, any strike, lock-out, or other labour conflict, war, act of terror, unavailability of any website, or should a virus, worm, bug, or other cause beyond the reasonable control of PRIORITY, corrupt the security, data integrity, or proper administration of the promotional drawing.
28. Neither PRIORITY, nor its associated, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) are responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury up to and including death, property loss or other damage to entrant, winner and/or travelling companion(s) arising from or in connection with the acceptance, redemption or use/misuse of a prize or participation in this promotional drawing. The winning recipient assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotional drawing or use or redemption of the prize.
29. PRIORITY is not responsible for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. PRIORITY is not responsible for any liability for damage to any computer system or other electronic device resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this promotional drawing. PRIORITY shall not be responsible for entries not received or not considered eligible due to incomplete, inaccurate, unclear or indecipherable information, failed or interrupted network connections or other mechanical or technical problems, however caused, (including a busy phone signal). PRIORITY shall have no liability for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected drawing entries, or for any failure, interruption, delay, error or omission of the PRIORITY website, or any other website(s) used during or for the purpose of participating in the promotional drawing (the “Website(s)”) or features on the Websites during the promotional drawing, for any problems related to the Websites or the PRIORITY website, including mechanical or technical malfunction of, or damage to, any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, for failure of any email or drawing entry to be received by PRIORITY for any reason, for damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or other electronic device(s), or for breaches of privacy for any reason beyond the control of PRIORITY including interference by third party computer “hackers”.
30. This promotional drawing is subject to all applicable federal and provincial laws within Canada (excluding Quebec), and is void where prohibited by law.
31. If any provision of these Rules or the application thereof to any person or circumstance shall, to any extent be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Rules, or the application of such provision to persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is held invalid or unenforceable, shall not be affected thereby and each provision of these Rules shall be valid and enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law and be independent of every other provision of these Rules.
32. A list of winners may be obtained by emailing [email protected] For more information or questions regarding this promotion or these Rules & Regulations, please contact PRIORITY Customer Service at 1-866-836-3837 x1.