Save On Energy Deal Days Are Back!
For a limited time, save on a wide range of energy-efficient items, like ENERGY STAR®-certified LED light bulbs, weatherstripping and more!
ENERGY STAR®-CERTIFIED GENERAL LEDS
- Last up to 15 times longer than incandescent bulbs.
- Use about 70 to 90 per cent less energy than incandescent bulbs.
ENERGY STAR®-CERTIFIED SPECIALTY LEDS
- Use up to 75 per cent less electricity than incandescent bulbs and last much longer.
ENERGY STAR®-CERTIFIED LIGHT FIXTURES
- Use a quarter of the electricity compared to standard fixtures.
- Come in hundreds of decorative styles.
- Light is more evenly distributed than with standard fixtures.
ENERGY STAR®-CERTIFIED CEILING FANS
- Use up to 50 per cent less energy than standard fans and move up to 25 per cent more air.
INDOOR MOTION SENSORS
- Provide added security when you’re away.
- Shut off lights in case you forget.
- Save electricity and extend the life of light bulbs.
- Control the intensity and amount of light to create the perfect ambiance.
- Set appliances or lights to turn on or off at designated times, such as when you usually arrive home after dark or when you are away for a period of time.
- Choose the amount of time to leave lights or fans on.
- Improve home comfort by keeping temperatures consistent.
- Help reduce drafts in your home.
- Reduce heat loss by up to 40 per cent.
HEAVY DUTY OUTDOOR TIMERS OR HOLIDAY AND OUTDOOR LIGHTING TIMERS
- Lighting timers reduce wasted energy by ensuring lights aren’t left on.
- Installing a timer on outdoor pumps can save up to $50 per month in electricity costs.
- Program pumps to be off during the day (on-peak hours) and circulate water in the evening to keep pools clean and chemically balanced.
ADVANCED POWER BARS
- Save up to 10 per cent on monthly electricity use by reducing phantom power.
- Timers automatically turn off electronics and appliances during the time of the day when they are not in use.
- Auto-shutoff detects when an electronic device is in sleep mode.
- Reduce the heat gain in your home, requiring less air conditioning in summer months.
- Save clothing from the wear and tear of the dryer.
BASEBOARD PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTATS
- Allow for customization of temperatures and reduce heating costs by up to 10 per cent.
HOT WATER PIPE WRAP
- Save electricity and bring hot water to the faucet and shower faster.